A Brown Bag Lunch Series on Special Needs Topics
The Second Wednesday of Every Month
12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
The Special Needs Liaison hosts a series of informal discussions about special needs topics. Bring a salad or sandwich and pick up some information to help you navigate this journey. No need to register – just show up to share some conversation and support.
• Open Topics November 14, 2012
• Early Start – Special Education for Ages 0 – 3 December 12, 2012
• Open Topics January 9, 2013
• State Testing & Special Needs February 13, 2013
• Transition to Middle School for Children with Special Needs March 6, 2013
• Open Topics April 10, 2013
• Open Topics May 8, 2013
No registration required.
All discussions are from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.,
SRVUSD District Office, Boardroom A
699 Old Orchard Drive, Danville, CA 94526
Questions? Call (925) 552-5073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of the San Ramon Valley Council of PTAs is to coordinate advocacy activities and to provide training, ideas and inspiration to parents, educators, students and unit PTAs, so that they can better support the needs of children and youth.